Coaching Terms & Conditions
1. CLIENT LOGS INTO CALL AT THE SCHEDULED TIME on GOOGLE MEETS/ZOOM
2. CLIENT PAYS COACHING FEES IN ADVANCE
3. CLIENT PAYS FOR LONG-DISTANCE CHARGES IF ANY.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental, and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the South African Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other professional coaches for training OR consultation purposes.
8. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical,
financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional
guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions
in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them
are my sole responsibility.
I have read and agree with the above.
Payment can be made directly from the invoice sent to the client by the coach.
Payment must clear at least 24 hours before the session.
In cases where the client can no longer honour a session, the client may reschedule 24 hrs prior to the session at no additional cost.
Late cancellations will not be refunded and the session will not be rescheduled. With the exception of an emergency.
If the coach can no longer honour a session, the coach will notify the client 24 hrs prior to the session and reschedule to a suitable time for the client.
If you have any questions about the General Terms & Conditions, you can contact us via email: email@example.com